Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Speaking About Coffee...


I had a great day today.

I reconnected with an old friend who I haven't seen for about 6 years. What a great conversation. We spoke about many things, but the topic that we talked about the most was our limiting belief systems and how they affect the outcome of the manifestation of our dreams.

I've been struggling for a while with my limiting belief systems and I think I've got a great handle on squashing them. Honestly, if the only purpose they serve me is to keep me from attaining greatness and success then why on God's green earth would I want to keep a hold of them?? So, I've made a decision that I will, whenever possible (I am only human, after all), choose to not put limiting beliefs on how successful I can be, how much money I can bring into my energy field or how blissfully happy I can be, I am doing myself a HUGE disservice.

Yes, today was a great day for a cuppa'joe with an old friend. Today was a great day for reaffirming my own desires and beliefs.

I will be all I can be. I deserve all the success that comes my way. I will completely enjoy the sweet taste of abundance flooding into my life.

I can't wait till we get together again.

Love to you all,

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment